Sunday, November 8, 2009

The best lobster curry ever, period.

Finally it was time to start packing up for the airport. Sigh. I pulled it all together the day before I had to go and called Juta, who was supposed to pick me up. There was a big mix up and it turns out that although I had asked for Negril Juta at the desk at the airport as they were the ones I had reserved online with--it turns out that Mobay Juta took me to NEgril--even though I showed them the reservation confirmation and told them I needed Negril Juta. Anyone taking Juta--be careful of this--they are two different companies. So I called Negril Juta about my ride back and they asked for the number on the voucher that I had gotten from my first driver and when I told them it they said that it was Mobay Juta--so I'd have to call them about a ride back. They said they did have my reservation but I'd have to go with Mobay. So I called Mobay and they said they couldn't get me that day as they had no drivers going to Negril then. I was screwed! Luckily my friend Michael offered to drive me.

We left early, at noon since that was when check out was at Samsara. My flight wasn't till 5:25pm. So he suggested taking the old way --at least he called it the old way--which goes by Sav, Sweet River and through the mountains. I was all for it since I had driven the other route many times, and they were doing construction on that road. Michael told me he'd hook me up with some of the best lobster on the way at a spot that he knew about.

Hands down the best lobster curry ever ever! At Your Choice Restaurant. Photos below:

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

No comments:

Post a Comment