Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Xtabi

One morning I took a stroll to Xtabi Resort to check it out. I have never been on the grounds and want to stay there sometime, so I went in and asked if I could look around. I wandered around gardenside and was amused by the set of rusty weights in the middle of the garden next to the pool. For any of you bench pressing nuts, full gym--work out with the weights and take a swim. I also got to see cottage number 1 seaside--nice nice--dreaming of being there sometime. It has it's own sea entry area and you can see that deep turquoise sea right from your doorstep. It is a very nice property with a great vibe, everyone I spoke to was very welcoming. The food there was incredible and the bar and restaurant sit in a prime sea view area on the cliffs. To top it off, the prices are reasonable. But like everywhere else, it was so quiet. The only folks I saw worked there.


Some Xtabi pics
Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload


No comments:

Post a Comment