Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Move from gardenside to seaside at Samsara

After a couple of days gardenside I asked to be moved to a seaside room with AC. The days and nights were really hot and humid. I was having trouble sleeping due to the heat and hard bed and also it was worth it to me to pay 25 dollars more a night to not have to deal with the road and to see the sea from my deck and easily wander down to leap in.


Ocean side room and view from deck
Upload


Upload





I did a lot of diving off the cliffs and snorkeling. My friend was a little slow on the uptake with the camera, so no big mid air action shots--just pre-dive and climbing up the ladder:-) The sea was so sweet and warm--I spent hours floating around with the fishes. There wasn't a whole lot to see snorkeling--but some small schools of fish, a sting ray and some long meaty silvery fishes (barracuda?)

Upload

Upload

Upload



After a day of swimming, lounging, eating and walking, there was the headlining star and culminating act which came on around 6 pm. 


Sunset
Upload

Upload








No comments:

Post a Comment