Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The best Jamaican Breakfast, EVER!

Hands down my best breakfast in Negril, the Jamaican breakfast at Just Natural. Ackee and saltfish, calaloo, dumplings and homemade guava chutney, fresh passion fruit and guava. And a primo cup of Blue Mountain coffe. Just Natural is a nice stroll from Samsara. I was the only one there, In fact every place I ate in Negril this trip (Sips and Bites, Colleta's, Fatty's, Just Natural, Kuyaba, Jenny's, Choices, MiYard, Xtabi, Juicy J and in Mobay the Pork Pit and Toby's)--I was always the only diner in the place. Things are slow slow. In part because September is low season, and in part because the recession has cut back on people's travel budgets. I bought some of the hot sauce from Just Natural-- it is already half gone. I love me some JA hot sauce.

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload



No comments:

Post a Comment